My MQS List....

As easily as you sell stuff, I wouldn't worry about it much. When I have something that doesn't work, or I don't really need anymore, Margie says, "Why don't you put that on Craigslist and sell it?" and I reply, "Well... I may need it for parts someday..." So! We have a garage and a pole barn full of junk that I'm gong to use to fix all kinds of things, or make inventions, or who knows what?

We need to have a BIG garage sale.

MM

I've got to get my priorities straight. All my money has been going to the guitar store. I suggested to my son last night that we adopt a kitten to distract his dad from the fact that we had bought a guitar while he was out of town. Apparently, guitars are like sewing machines. You can't have too many. I've got a lot of quilting to do this month to get the funds up for MQS. Luckily, I've got the backlog.

Okay...here is the deal, I am having my machine overhauled during MQS. I had to add that to the total...so I am allowing for $400...my total is over $2000.00 Yikes!!! Of course I am trying to complete my CL collection :D I keep telling myself that I don't have to buy all of the templates that I want (or don't have), so I think I will narrow that down to one.

See the big thing is, this year I am trying to pay with cash. Every other year I have paid with my good looks and though it has brought in quite a few goodies...I find there is eventually a bill in the mail :P:D;)

For the last 6 weeks or so I have been putting every quilt job check in the bank and not touching it. I have quite a little stash if you know what I mean :cool:;)

MQS is still like 4 weeks away...I have 3 quilt for one customer. I'm working on her second one now and I should have her 3rd one done in record time, even though it is custome....more moolah!!

Ruthie,

Pace yourself :D:P That's funny coming from me :D:D

Get busy with your CL list, I want to know what you are getting.

You are right about the demo...just remember...you won't have that demo in your head any more when you get that doo-hicky home and you can't remember how to do it.

I have looked at the vendor list, but have not started a list of anything other than thread. I will be the the tall redhead standing there with my mouth open not knowing what to do first.... But I am sure I will have a big smile on my face. :) The CL looks interesting, but I am trying to decide if I want to get Quilt Studio. If I do, then I can see getting a CL too. I love the look of the CL swirl.

If anyone is considering buying CL templates that they want to take away at MQS, and lets face it we want our toys straight away, it's worth letting Michael know in advance.

He told me that due to the increased expense he will only be travelling with a couple of each item (that might just relate to the larger templates, but I'm not sure). If you let him know ahead of time he will ensure he has what you want with him.

He has my order already and no transaction until MQS.

My list keeps changing :) I had to buy batting...so that took some MQS money :mad: Then DH just told me I have to go to our place at the lake to help him with some construction :mad: How can I get any quilting done, to make money for MQS, if I have to play Bob the Builder?

MB & Glenda,

To quote my kids when they were younger, "Just use your card"! :P:P

My list is pretty small since I spent a load of money on IQ not too long ago and I also have to buy batting pretty soon (thanks to the hawaiian applique project sucking up a lot of batting!!). I might be in the market for a different bobbin winder. The APQS one is not the greatest. We'll see....

Archived