anyone going to MQX,have a fovor to ask

I'll add those quilts to my list too so between all of us, hopefully we'll get some decent pictures.

Monika, get that passport application in the mail so you're ready for the next show!

I'll be taking my laptop so I don't go into computer withdrawal and I'll be checking the forum every day, so if there is anything I can do for anyone, just let me know. I'm particularly good at spending money.

Just 3 more sleeps........:D

I will Heidi. We are leaving at the crack of dawn on Tuesday and hope to be there late afternoon.

We've had a slight change of plans and are going to go to Marden's on Wednesday, then we're adding an extra day to our trip and will go to Keepsake , Sunshine Carousel and Yankee Pride on Saturday, (and anything else we pass on the way home via Vermont & northern N.Y.). We are planning to go to Dreamweavers on Sunday before we cross the border.

I think by then the credit card will be in complete meltdown.:D

IRENE

When we meet up be sure to ask my sister who will be with me, about shops in vermont. that is where she lives. she knows all the shops around burlington, shelburne and middlebury and Rutland area. so if you are near to any of those she will be able to tell you about them.

Heidi

I am not going to the awards breakfast but will be going to the friday night banquet. I think I have a class early on Thursday and then later in the afternoon. have to check my schedule. I have my big sister coming to keep me straight. LOL you know how older sisters are!

Archived