I need your ideas for this little top

I ordered the Bamboo Tablet yesterday and it will be here tomorrow or Tues. I can't wait for a new toy! I won't get to play much this week with DS's wedding the 18th but we want to try it on the slide show that my DH has created with pics of the bride & groom since they were babies. It's got great music and we want to add some special effects with the tablet to them! The price at Amazon was very good!

Linzi you did a great job, :) that is one of my favorite all over curly designs, the quilts look great with it especially if it's got black fabric with gold thread!

The work area of mine is approx 4x6. I bought it at Fry's Electronics in Wilsonville, Oregon and paid $99, that was two years ago. It is made by Wacom. The original ones look different. It has suited my needs perfectly. No more carpal tunnel problems.

The work area corresponds to the screen on my laptop, or any monitor I use. The pen has a plastic tip--just tap the pad for a single click, two taps for a double click. Hover and it moves the cursor where you want it. Drag the pen on the surface and it highlights text, or draws in paint. There are other functions you can set like scrolling, page up, page down, etc. That depends on the model you have.

Mine is a Wacom too - it can't have been very expensive because I think I bought it as a package with 3D Sketch for £99. I had not used it until now - it is weird to use at first but addictive, as Heidi said!

You know what would be another fun idea?... the new Nintendo DS lite can take photos and has a stylus so does that mean you can doodle on the photos?

Archived