NQR-You have to see this!

I heard tonight that Simon Cowl already offered her a contract with his studio!!

Plain looking and humble she may be but she's got the voice of an angel along with little Connie Talbot!

And Paul Potts...I have his CD!

What's with those peole in the northern islands? So many beautiful voices...Celtic Women..Charlotte Church.. and these three to name a few....Wow! Oh did I mention I'm half Irish:D Yes, my Dad was a tenor and my mom was a soprano. All of us kids have better than average voices. Must have something to do with the mist and the heather and the heath....nah. Just blessed.:)

Thanks for the link to Connie, Bonnnie

Awesome talent.... even greater lesson for everyone looking on. We all tend to prejudge people based on age, looks or first impressions. What a wake up call for everyone. It brought a tear to my eye. She made everyone sit up and take notice and struck a blow for all who are either ignored or overlooked. Great job, Susan!

I weeped also. What a lesson to show the world (because it is being seen worldwide) how we as a society are quick to judge people by their looks and mannerisms. I hope this changes her life in a good way. Her voice is amazing without

1 lessons. You know Simon comes across as an a-hole but he really is a nice guy. I bet he will take care of her (contract) even if she doesn't win. I saw a program where he paid an American families mortgage off and promised to fund their little girls cancer treatments and take care of her for as long as needed.

I saw this last Saturday evening and was unexpectedly blown away.

I should just say in the UK we do indeed have XFactor/Pop Idol which runs in the same way as the US version. 'Britain's Got Talent', where this clip took place is an entirely different show and format as you can see, which has all sorts of performing acts from dancing to playing the spoons to record breaking chocolate eaters! It is quite an entertaining mix of 'talent' or not so sometimes.

Archived