Hi i'm a newbie

DawnE, I didn't know about the show in Canton this weekend, thanks for letting me know about it. If I can work it in between my kids sports I'll go. They had to miss last weekend so that I could go to MQX. 106 also goes through Mansfield. I have a friend in Plymouth but I usually go 495 to 24.

Dianne

Kenna

that is what sisters are for to get you started. I put up Ann's picture and signature for her so she could get going on the forum. I was supposed to do it while visiting and we had so much fun at MQX that we didnt get around to it, so I fixed her up today. and yes she does have lots of nice quilts she could show that she has done with her short arm. How about your challenge quilt Ann with the park bench, I bet they would like to see that one.

Originally posted by KelleyJones

Welcome VT.

Careful...this place can be addictive. I like to think of it as a guild meeting that never ends. Show and tell is my favorite aspect.

Kelley

Kelley , please share some pics of your quilts for us to see . For those us that didn't get to attend MQX to see your quilt in person .

:cool:

Welcome Ann you will love this forum

Archived