Our Marilyn Badger & Claudia Clark Myers win Best Longarm Quilting at Paducah!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ENTHUSIASTIC COMMENTS!!

It was an unbelievable, once-in-a-lifetime week, and, yes, Myrna, our smiley muscles were way over-used! Marilyn and I got to stay on and see Greensleeves installed into the museum---we cried!

One of the best parts was the director's chairs with our names on them--which we get to keep! If I knew how to post pictures, I would show you. Thanks, Shana, for posting the Greensleeves photo...ah yes, Grasshoppers.

AND---we sold lots of machines!!! Four Georges! :D :D :P:D Yay for our team! Dawn, Marilyn, Mark, Bob and me!

Just a little note-yes, Greensleeves won a first at MQS, last year and a Judge's Choice at Houston, but nada :(at Road and Indiana. I used the notes from the judges at Indiana to change a couple of things---and look what happened! So, my point is--don't give up if your quilt doesn't win anything at one show, enter it in another---every show is different---and don't take the judges critiques personally, maybe you can use them to make yourself a better quilt! My words of wisdom for the day:cool:

Now, back down to earth--hope to see many of you at MQS.

Claudia Myers

Archived