question for pattern designers

HP makes several Plotter models that can print designs in several different formats including jpeg. The most common size is 36", but they do have 60" models as well. They are a bit on the pricey side. So if it's something your not going to use very often, your best bet would be to call around or search the web for someone who can print your design for you. Most places will charge you a one time set up charge and then a per copy charge. Good Luck.

Teresa:

I had a great printer in the small town I lived in in CO... They had the paper color I liked, and they even folded for me... Then I'd get the youth group to help slap on pics and put them in the plastic envelopes. We'd do a few thousand in a day... I think you can get good service at Kinko's.

I did all the writing, proofing, and set up (on my computer) and took the product (mostly my dolls) photos. I got 1000's of pics at Walmart, great price... At that time I didn't have a way to download the photos and paste them on the covers on the computer.

Loved it... miss it, but love quilting more! Designing a few quilts, but that has to wait til fall.

If you go to Quilt Market, (not just the show) there are pattern "printers" there. Google that type of supplier... if I still have any show catalogs, I'll let you know...

Archived