Pictures of a few quilts...

I really like the way the Baptist Fan quilted out. I have that CL template but haven't had the chance to use it. A customer dropped a quilt off this morning and wants the Baptist Fan design so I'll get to use it for the first time. I hope it turns out a nicely as yours did!

Originally posted by Betsy

I really like the way the Baptist Fan quilted out. I have that CL template but haven't had the chance to use it. A customer dropped a quilt off this morning and wants the Baptist Fan design so I'll get to use it for the first time. I hope it turns out a nicely as yours did!

I'm with Betsy. I have the CLBF, but have not used it yet. Any tips on using this one smoothly?????

Thanks so much for your kind words, everyone.

As far as the Baptist Fan from Cirlce Lord...easy peasy. For me it is the easiest CL pattern board I have, well actually, they're all easy. Maybe the Clams are easier. No special tricks that I am using. It goes sooo quickly, too. Gotta love it!

Well, as soon as I posted the above, I realized, yes, it is best to stay on the same side of the groove to be the smoothest, but it is easy to do. Also, I haven't gotten "lost" on the direction I am going, as every now and then on the Swirls, I forget that almost rectangular piece that interlocks with the other row.

Archived