Pictures of a few quilts...

Jeanne, Bob is cute.

I love to mindlessly piece leftover fabrics together to make them into something comforting and useful, expecially for these charitable causes. I have another quilt for the VA that is exactly the same as the one in the picture, except I used the Clam pattern board from CL, plus two more finished quilts for kids that I will turn in next month. Most of the kid's quilts I back with flannel because it is so soft.

I feel like my stash is getting larger, instead of smaller, even though I am constantly making charity quilts and giving them to my guild.

Personally I love the quilts.. the pink, oh gorgeous, Bob is cute and the other is as said, unusual.

I think the scraps come to be by the two little elves that run around my quilts taking out the stitches as I put them in, at night when sleeping. Pesky little stinkers... have to do double tricks.

RitaR

I love all of those quilts! The quilting designs all "play" very well with the colors & themes of the quilts. Even the VA quilt looked patriotic with the reds/whites/blues. The quilt with the Periodic Table was especially unique; where did your friend find the symbols for the elements?

Pat

AZ:cool:

Mille

Archived