Kaffe Fassett in the Northwest

ffq-lar

Kaffe Fassett is visiting Canada and the US this Fall.

He will be in Olympia at the local fabulous yarn shop (Canvasworks) for a lecture and his partner will do a knitting workshop.

My Guild is decorating the interior of the shop (which carries the FULL LINE of Kaffe fabrics) with quilts done with his line.

This will be October 5th. He will be on Vashon Island the next day doing a quilt workshop.

If anyone is interested he has info on his site. If you decide to visit--call me and we can do some retail therapy as well!

www.kaffefassett.com

On Mark Lipinski--the venue for his lecture hasn't been booked yet, so the dates are settled but not which night for which function. I will try to find out which days are confirmed so you can all make plans. Maybe we should plan a mini-Moxie event around this???

Shana--:P:P:P

Originally posted by sewhappy

what's "BFE"?

Gees...I thought every Montana person knew what "BFE" was.... "its a slang phrase meaning to be in the middle of NO WHERE....like most of Montana, especially from where I'm from we are totally cut off from the rest of the world in the winter time. If its not hauled in by fall you might not see it till spring.:cool:

Archived