Innovations 2009

ffq-lar

Innovations is less than three weeks away.

Anyone interested in a dinner on Friday night?

Usually we schedule it on Thursday night, but the evening program for the new Innovations members group is that night so I will suggest Friday evening.

We can be casual and just group up as we connect or I can take names here for those interested and make a reservation. It will be at the Old Spaghetti Factory which is two blocks from the Convention Center. Seven pm will work in case anyone has a late class.

Please reply here and I will make some plans.

Any new people to Innovations--if you have questions about local sights, transportation, other APQSers, instructors, etc--ask away. We have lots of chatters who are veterans of this show.:cool:

I'm actually not taking any classe just going to the show (I actually have 2 quilts in the show) and the vendors booths. I would love to meet for lunch or something. I could actually bring your bag since I can't seem to get to the post office. Hubby will be with me but he can entertain himself for awhile.

Name the place and time and I'll be there with bells on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all--looks like we have a small group this year. I count only six, unless we have more joiners. I also have classes until 6:30 on Friday, so shall we meet as soon as possible after that at the Old Spaghetti Factory (less than two blocks south of the Convention Center--if you exit the lowest floor at street level across from the Marriot and look right, it is just beyond that stop sign.) The first one there can get us on the list, as Friday night is very busy.

Lynda--I will email you so we can meet for lunch on Saturday--I have a gap from 10 until 1.

I am so excited--I will be helping on Monday being an assistant at the judging. It will be a great inside peek at the process.

See you all in a couple of days!! I will drop purple ribbons at the APQS booth if any want to tie them onto your nametag so we can find each other more easily.

Besides Lynda and Bonnie--anyone with quilts entered? I will post photos of your quilts hanging at the show if anyone is interested.

Archived