Just got back from Destin/Niceville

What fun we had, Gloria and I, in Florida! First we got to play in the fabric shop and have lunch with Nancy Jo! (Sweet, pretty, dark-brown, fun, Nancy Jo). Then we traveled to the land of beautiful waters and white sandy beaches to see Patty Butcher. Patty packed more information into two days than I could ever have imagined! We were so worn out by 8:00 at night we just sacked out. No night life for Gloria and me! Now, however, we must know everything there is to know. I feel we must indeed know it all. ;)NOT!!!! Patty is wonderful and we had a blast. We learned, we laughed, and we got down to serious business! She is priceless as is her husband, Tom (Hi Tom!) and her 4 cats who allowed us to stand near them from time to time. Thanks, Patty! We had a wonderfully delicious trip!!!:D:D

Yes, we had a great time and I learned so very much. Many thanks to Patty for her preparation, informative classes, and hospitality. Sylvia and I came home so excited and plan to get right to work! And it was so fun meeting Nancy Jo over lunch on Friday. What a great thing to meet the people we talk with on the forum!

Hi Sylvia and Gloria.

Thank you. I also had a wonderful time and was just as pooped as you two were! :D I'm really glad that you learned alot and are excited to try new things. Remember, I want to see pictures.

Thanks again for the wonderful Mississippi gift basket. Can't wait to dig into the goodies.

Talk to you soon.

Archived