Northeastern PA looking for a long arm

My Liberty has only been very lightly used and is only two years old. I am in Washington state, but I work for a warehouse and could probably arrange shipping for the right price.

You can check out my post for a "Liberty for Sale - with lots of extras."

-Tamara

Having just shipped a Liberty from Virginia last week to Minnesota it cost $489.00. We shipped UPS Freight and it took 3 days to get there. I did have all the original boxes, including the rail boxes. I didn't think the price was bad at all considering the rails are a total of 204 lbs and in 12'6" long boxes. It was also shipped as a non-stack load. You need to make sure you work closely with the shipper. I was very lucky that Chuck, who owns EZShip, is a neighbor of mine. He was so good, as he spent about a 3 days researching for the best price and way to ship. He even hauled the legs and boxes to his store (my car was not wide enough to get them in).

For me, it would have been really hard to do because I am out side the city by 20 miles and there aren't many options for pick up.

• 2 months later...

hi i'm not sure if it is still for sale or it has sold..but there was a lady that had a quilting shop in camillus, ny (syracuse suburb about 3-4 hours from you) and she went out of business. she was selling her millie. the name of the shop was little ladies and lace. if you could rent yourself a van you could definately make a round trip. just a thought for you. good luck with your search - i just got a freedom and i love, love, love it!

• 2 months later...

Archived