2 quilts got ribbons!

Hi all! I just talked to Mary and let her know that she got 1st place on both quilts! She was thrilled! She said, "bless your heart"! And I said, it's not MY heart! it's YOURS! Funny story, about the baby bonnet hand embroidered one. Mary and her sister stopped into the quilt show on Friday morning before they had to leave town.... Her sister wanted to vote for her quilt, and while her sister was going to get something, Mary just stayed there., there were 2 ladies looking at the quilt and Mary heard the one say to the other..."THAT'S NOT hand embroidered! That's MACHINE embroidered!" And that lady walked on, Mary said she put her hand on the other ladies shoulder and said, "yes, it is hand embroidered....I did it!" And the lady shouted out to her friend.."I told you so!" I think that is PRICELESS!!!

Originally posted by lindasewsit

.......Mary said she put her hand on the other ladies shoulder and said, "yes, it is hand embroidered....I did it!" And the lady shouted out to her friend.."I told you so!" I think that is PRICELESS!!!

Great story. You need to stand by that quilt and correct any doubting Thomases

Archived