Anyone else have QTFDD?

Geez Liam I am glad you are going to be ok. (Tell your ribs that right:() I'm sorry, I can not believe someone is able to text while they drive I have a hard time doing it while I am at home in my chair! Alas I know the younger ones do though, and will until they outlaw it, and then they will probably still do it:mad:. Well, on your time off you can decide how to dress up your machine just right. Have you seen the one done as an eagle yet? I'm not sure but maybe on a Gammill? Some awesome artwork!!! Anyway good luck on your recovery. Just take it easy for awhile.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad to know I'm not even close to being the only one out there with more UFO's than finished product. In fact, I've only met one or 2 quilters since I've been doing this (10 years now) who actually buy fabric, make the quilt, put the leftovers on the back and get it quilted, then start another.

For 2 years now I've been telling myself "This is the year I will finish UFO's." What a joke!!

Roxanne Thanks for the well wishes. Lilla is just getting a little spruced up, not a total face lift. I have seen some of those machines with the artist paint jobs....beautiful work.

Robin a quilter with no UFO's and we are the ones with the disorder.....Huh???

Liam, heal quickly, those ribs must be very painful! I know about the texting and crashes the 17 yo girl that hit me was on the cell when she flew out of the parking lot that she was in.:o

They shouldn't be allowed to be on the phone in any way in the car!

Have fun making Lilla more beautiful! Can't wait to see her when she is finished! :)

Cell phone while driving is one of my biggest pet peeves! hubby and I don't have cell phones, but my boss gave me one for work. He knows I won't answer it unless I can pull over and be out of traffic.

I have seen too many people on cell phones in cars do STOOPID things to believe that anyone can talk and drive.

The city council here is debating an ordinance against using cell phones while driving.

They have had driving tests that proved that cell phone usage, most especially Texting while driving, is WORSE than driving drunk!

where are the "mothers against cell drivers?"

Cell phone drivers are in a two thousand pound battering ram: will someone PUh-leeze tell me what is THAT important that they would risk someone's life to use the phone?

sorry, kind have gone off on a rant here, but if someone hits me while chatting or texting, I'm going to OWN them.....

then, I'm going to OWN a new APQS LA! giggle! :D

Archived