Why do I do this to myself?

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

I wouldn't put my paws on your customers. I don't want customers, remember? Well, I actually have a couple now, but I keep reminding them too that I do not quilt for other people. Lot of good that has done for me! :D

Obviously, you've been quite firm in your convictions!:D:P Join up; its only $20 bucks...plus, you get an awesome newsletter put together by yours truly (she says ever so humbly!)

Originally posted by DoryJM

Heidi, the pictures you e-mailed were much clearer and I could see the quilting...thank you. You did an excellent job--as usual!!

LOL I uploaded the wrong 2nd picture before! That's what you get when it is the end of a very long day!!!! I uploaded the right close-up picture for anybody else that wanted to see it. I have to say I was really pleased with how this quilt came out. You all probably know that my comfort is custom and I have a big aversion to doing e2e designs but it really worked for this quilt. The fabrics were just too busy to really show custom and her backing was busy too.

Heidi...that quilt turned out great with that panto, I'm really impressed at how nice it looks without being custom.

Kristina, our guild has about 60-70 members, or it will after everyone pays their membership this year. This is the renewal month, so its a bit crazy trying to figure out who gets a newsletter and who paid. Its a $20 membership fee. I'm really pleased with our guild in that I've never had anyone say anything negative to me about anyone else...oh, wait a minute. There is one woman, but she's the only one and even she isn't like that all the time. Its generally a great and supportive group of women!

I sent the card to your ex-guild with a note about the "perfect" quilting!!

If this is the renewal month, then I will send a check for my dues. I would love to be a part of something again.

Thanks for the remarks about the quilting. That gives a boost to my ego. I wonder if I will ever hear about the card. Hmm!!

By the way, Love the "new you". Great picture. I told you that you were beautiful! ;)

You can send your check to me...2250 Butterfly Valley, Quincy, CA 95971. I'll get you signed up and send you your first newsletter...lucky you!

Actually, that's the old me. My hair isn't quite that long yet; that was taken on our 5th anniversary in Hawaii in 2/05.

Archived