Clean wheels

It's amazing what a difference cleaning the wheels can make!

I'll admit it, I've been lazy. It's been a while, ok a great while, since I've given my wheels a good cleaning. I was muscling through some Terry Twists last night when I decided it really shouldn't be this hard to move the machine. I checked for cords in the way, etc. While at the back of the machine I figured it was a good time to get the q-tips and alcohol out and clean the wheels. OMG! They were so dirty! I'm really ashamed I neglected her for so long. Half an hour and 20+ q-tips later she's moving like a hot knife through butter.

I have found that taking a rag with rubbing alcohol works best for me. I hold it so that it sits in the groove of the wheels, then move the machine head back and forth. Pull out the rag, and move to another clean place on it. I clean my wheels once a week, and it's amazing what they look like after only that period of time.

OK Holly you made me do it! LOL my ER wheels stay so much cleaner than the old black wheels but they did need a little attention! So I got out my Ammonia. Then I had a Mary Beth moment! LOL I cleaned my machine and was on the last wheel. I had put the "open" bottle on that table next to the machine. While trying to get the last of the black I rolled the machine and it was stiff so I pushed harder...over went the big bottle of ammonia! Lets just say that my sinus' are no longer clogged! LOL you should have seen me cleaning that up! LOL my mascara did not fair too well and then I just started laughing! It would have been a great uTube video! The good news is my table and floor are now very clean!!!!! :P:P:P:P All I could think of was Mary Beth telling me how she would pass out smelling that stuff! Mary Beth I'm here to tell you that I lived through a whole bottle!

Archived