Need Some Quick Last Minute Home Made Gifts?

About a month ago I purchased the wristlets 3 ways pdf pattern from OhFrannson on her esty. com shop. I've made over 14 of these littley babies, and once you get going, you can really pump them out. I made them for all of my neices (ages 8 - 15) and made a bunch for myself too, (you know, one for the camera and cord, my ipod and cord, hubby ipod and cord). I'm always loosing cords or finding them without remembring what they belog to. This way I keep track. I've only made stye A, the flat zip, it's like a fabric equivalient of a ziploc bag. These are small enough that you can use scraps and the instructions are very detailed and there are a ton of pictures. I had never used interlining or zippers before, and all of mine turned out great. You can be a true beginner and still make a very good product. You could even engage your granddaughters and daughters if they are old enough and yours like to sew. (I'm the only one in my family that sews). Hopefully I can attach some pictures of what I've made. I'll link to the Oh Fransson webiste and her esty store. Since the patterns are PDF, the arrive to your email within 24 hrs no shipping. I'm not affiliated with her, I just have a couple of her patterns and love them. Also, check out the mixtape quilt pattern if looking for something different and modern. That PDF is of the same caliber as the wristlet pattern. Happy present making!

Her website (her name is Elizabeth by the way)

http://www.ohfransson.com/oh_fransson/2009/07/index.html

Her Esty Site

http://www.etsy.com/shop/ohfransson

yes, my hubby thinks I can't throw anything away....lol!

The plastic tabs on the bread bags make great labels for cords. They're small enough to stay out of the way, and one can write on them with sharpie.

that's how I keep the cords marked which is which for skillets and etc...they all look the same!

sammi

Persephannie,

When you first posted this message, I read the subject line and said "I will not read this, I don't need to be giving myself more things to do before Christmas" - OK so this morning I couldn't resist just checking it out quickly. Why did I do that???

Cute little wrist bags for all the girls in my family, and with a change of fabrics the men might get something too - I know what I will be doing this week.

thanks Persephannie

sue in australia

Archived