Have they been there forever??

:P :P I think they've been here the whole time and I never even thought to click on it to see what it does!!

So...I also learned (just now by curiosity clicking) that if you click on the little house in the upper right corner it brings you to the APQS home page. Duh. Never clicked on it before and this whole time I've been here on this chat.

Dang! I'm listening to Virgin Free Radio classic rock station in London (free streaming) and wow that is a GREAT station! I'm rocking out to the old 60's and 70's rock. Great music. :cool:

I hadn't noticed that handy little box, nor had I noticed the options of "Printable Version" or "Subscribe" in the upper left corner once a thread was open. The printable version will be handy but alas, it doesn't print the pictures along with the text. Have those options also been there forever? :o I can see how subscriptions might be handy if we want to follow a thread without scrolling through all the new threads that follow. Sort of like saving to favorites, or do I have that wrong? But I wouldn't want to miss anything, so I'll scroll through all the new threads anyway. :)

Archived