set up for CL

dancing bear

No special set up. You can dance, glide, swirl, twirl and bow from the back with the CL basic, and if you add the Up Front stylus you can do all of that from the front, too! I added the Up Front stylus and have been using it the past couple of days with the Ginko, Aztec, Diamondz and curved crosshatch templates and OH!!!! MY!!!!! it is so much easier from the front because I can SEE!!!! what I'm doing without stretching my neck and aching tippy toes. With the Up Front stylus you are right there looking down at the stitching and where the needle is going and I seem to have more control. Love the Up Front stylus!

Oh yeah, OK, you do have to raise the carriage slightly but Michael furnishes everything that you need, including instructions and the washers that you add to the bolts. Not a problem, easy peasy! And if you have any questions, Michael is just a phone call away and always willing to help.

Hey! I just now see that you have a name, Sylvia!!!!

You will LOVE!!!!! a Circle Lord and all of the templates!

Yes, I have to admit I, too, have a CL Problem.

Plus the CL makes my quilting look so good, that I get real lazy about doing freehand (which I like to do).

I am sooo excited that I will be getting the newest CL template - Sunburst!!! I am piecing a quilt specifically to play with that template and for the contest!!

So Sylvia, if you decide to do some dancing with CL, I know that you will be loving it, as well! Plus, Michael and Kaye give the best support and encouragement!

Dancing bear/Sylvia,

You will love CL, I have tons of them and loving it. Recently added the front stylus that saves me tons of trips to the back of the machine. Love it, love it and you will love it too.

My customers think I worked hard on their finished quilted tops.

Archived