Circle Lord Template

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Fine!!! Yes, I do have the original clam, but got so desperate for the pampas on it that I drew it on my template. I tried to follow the lines but they were wiggely, so then I tried to put a small line in the template with my dremel tool. (look at the 2nd row up on the left) I don't know what these templates are made of but that wasn't working for me either. that line was even more wiggely. So, I'm posting a picture of my attempt to make my own template into the pampas clam. I better not hear all the laughing clear over here in Virginia.:mad::mad:

Anyway, my new template will be on the way in no time. Michael finally took pity on me. :P

post--13461903157113_thumb.jpg

OK ladies, now I will have to brag...I just received my new Sunburst template. Nani-nani-boo-boo!

Of course, I haven't had a chance to play with it yet. I'll have to whip up a quick charity quilt - large blocks, and try it out. Hopefully this weekend, but my son is visiting from Los Alamos, so I am trying to spend time with him. Well, maybe next weekend I'll get to play.

Guest Linda S

Just ONE? Horrors! That's like asking someone to eat just one Lay's Potato Chip! ;) I have almost all of the templates from Circle Lord. I love them all. I do think the Aztec is probably the most versatile of the round templates, and the long boards make doing even a large quilt a snap. For the long ones, I'd say the Baptist Fan, as it has really fixed some really wonky quilts for me. I love them all!!

Linda

If I could only have one -- it would definitely be one of the long boards, but which one? Hmmmm.

I'd say the Square Dance and/or Swirlz, but then again the Waves and Zig Zag is so versatile. And I really need the Baptist Fan for those traditional quilts, and of course the Clam Shells works for traditional too.

Oh darn, then there's the Feathered Wreath.

I'm sorry, I guess I can't choose just one.

Archived