New QZ templates!!!!

TerriVB

Wow have Adam and Linda been busy or what!!! Check out the totally cool new templates they have!!! Some new long boards--that should make E2E so much easier!!

And some fantastic new tracing templates!!!

One will do pinched squares along with paisley type swirls and some ribbon type designs.

The other one has 4 great motifs for those plain alternate blocks in a quilt that need a great design in them.

http://www.quiltazoid.com/tracing-templates

These are really tempting me--and I was on a gadget diet!!!

Will have to see how long I can resist!!!!

Terri

hi -

its me...once again. i bet your shocked.

just wondering if these templates are one size finished or if by turning one of the magical wheels you can adjust the size of the finished design?

if you say they are adjustable sizes - it will make me crazy cause i just can't figure out how that could be possible.

btw - terri - i broke down and bought the towa tonight. ;)

meg

Meg--the designs on #16 are just as is--but there are four different motifs--that are great for those alternate plain blocks--and also they have some great designs in them that can be freehanded in like sashings and borders--so you will have a well coordinated finished product.

On # 15--each traceing line is a different size design--so there are 7 "Shazam" sizes and 5 pinched square sizes--the other designs are as traced for size. Looking at this template again--I see that it might be helpful for double wedding ring quilts--and there is a ribbon type motif that might coordinate with one of the motifs on template #16.

Just my thoughts--hope they help....and you will get tension...it just takes a little time!!!

terri

Archived