HH EE LL PP pattern searching.

Someone posted a pict of a very scrapy quilt, with loads of diff fabrics and Mts. made of strip quilting, and has about 12 stars in the main quilt, alternating with snowballs.

Would/Can someone please help me find it so I can go to the site and look it over again.

Meanwhile will keep looking in the archives. Really do appreciate it muches and lots.

Thanks and God Bless

Ritar

I think it's this one from Margie?

Originally posted by lym95

My SILs and a few friends (last count we were at 10) are doing our second group quilt. We are using the pattern Ranchers Daughter, we are each making one and they all will be scrappy. I made up the quilt as a donation quilt for the Catholic school I teach at first, so I already know a few adjustments to make: we are making it bigger, so 16 fat quarters and 5 yards of background fabric. Also cut 81/2 in sq, instead of 3/8, trim after piecing. Link to pattern by Debbie Caffrey:

http://www.debbiescreativemoments.com/free-patterns/ranchers-daughter-instructions.pdf

Shana and Kristina, thank you so very much that is the exact one. I tried to download it before and there seems to be parts missin, main page for one.

Am going to go check it all out. Thanks.. I want to loose some of these scraps I have.

RitaR

eww..weee - i really like this! i am making this the next top i piece.

i want to get back to piecing more - i have been devoting all my spare time to Lola-baby and her tension issues - and it is giving me tension issues. i am already a good piecer - i will do that so i have some success! maybe this will help tide me over til towa arrives.

thanks you guys.

Hi Ladies.. I am in the process of digging out as many different scraps as I can find, hoping to not have any repeats. No idea how far I am now, pressing stage, so while he takes over the pressing, I'll begin the cutting, once we have all these scraps cut and counted, I'll know how much further I have to go.

Margie, I appreciate your showing this quilt to us. It's a real eye knocker.

RitaR

Archived