Midwest Quilters Weather update channel

It is raining here, and the car window had frozen rain, but it is suppose to be 36 degrees so no worries. If we get any snow it will be a dusting....Sunday is a different story :)

If anyone from our area is going, please send me a U2U, even if you have contacted me before, except Suzie W (the driver) and Virginia....that is all I have on my list. If there are only 3 of us going, we can take my car, instead of the van. Please let me know.

Just a light dusting here in Colorado this morning. Seeing the sun peeking through, but the Mountains are all in the clouds. Another Band of Light snow is coming in tonight.

I'm finishing up last minute stuff at the shop then heading home to pack, Make dinner for the girls then I'm heading out.

See you all soon!!!

Laura

Originally posted by dtreusch

It's snowing here in Des Moines right now. Supposed to get 2 inches by late this afternoon and a total of 3-5 by midnight. 30 degrees tomorrow and more snow on Sunday.

I didn't want to hear about snow in Des Moines....flying into there on Sunday...yikes hope I can land okay.

Archived