Wow....I love them!!! I'm loading a rather busy quilt to do next; perhaps I'll steal -- oops, I mean borrow;) -- one of your ideas!!

You know, if you need something to do with them, I would happily display them in the yurt. I only have room for tiny wall hangings and these would be perfect!

Thanks everyone! I am actuallystarting to think that I am just going to keep them as minis for samples. Bind them and call them done. I am not a pillow person and this way too I can be reminded of where I am now...and hopefully look back later at how far I have come! Well, one can always dream...can't they!! :D

Hi Kristina,

great quilting, and you make that metro thread look great!

I managed to load up a practice piece this afternoon, and give it another go with a couple of pantos that I haven't tried yet and it must have been the fabric or something on my previous quilt, because apart from a couple of loose stitches on the top, and one or two pops to the back at change of direction points, the back was near perfect !! I can't work it out, I didnt change anything except that I took the piece of wadding out of the hook at the back, and obviously the fabric was slightly different, so heres hoping that my bad tension days with this thread are over !!!

I am guessing that the piece of wadding wasnt needed? or it didnt like the flannel backing that I had used. (although not yet had a problem with the flannel backings) Oh well will put it down to experience !!

Your freehand quilting is great !! I need to practice that !!

Take care,

:)

:)

• 5 weeks later...

Archived