You rocked on Banana Man! That one is my favorite of the three. I need to do this, too. Maybe next weekend?

My machine was giving me fits on Saturday (bobbin thread snapping all the time and bad tension) so... Yesterday I completely "GI'd" my machine. Took everything off (found clumps of thread stuck in the nooks/crannies under the Rulermate and thread cutter) and did a overall cleaning and oiling; even waxed the rails. I found what seemed like a half a spool of lime green bottom line thread wrapped around one of the front carriage axles. It took me nearly 30 minutes to get all that #$% thread pulled out of there. Sheesh, Shana!!! :D I need to GI that machine more often.

Originally posted by dlnewell

I like all of them...I was trying to doodle out on paper your toadsong meander yesterday, but couldn't remember exactly what it looked like. Do I have your permission to use it on one of my quilts?

You bet Debbie. It is just my version of a meander I have seen elsewhere. I would love to see pictures of the quilt when you are finished with it. ;)

Archived