Help Metro thread order Help

After reading how everyone loves the Metro thread

I decided to place an order, and pay through paypal.

I am stuck on the checkout page and it will not except my UK address. Can any of the UK girls that have ordered tell me how you did it please

It has already taken me to Paypal and then back to the Metro site to finish the order, which is where I am stuck right now.

Hi Kath

I didnt see a paypal option when I ordered so I set up a google payment account and paid that way.

Are you in the international orders section too?

I didnt have a problem with that site with paypal, but had a similar thing with Quilt-EZ and ended up ordering via email.

Hope it behaves itself now !!

:)

DUH I am dumb:P:P:P

There is a link for international customers. Though it only seemed to offer payment through Google .

Will have to keep a check on my PayPal, but I dont think it went through.

All ordered now, not that I needed any thread:P

Thanks Linzi.

Originally posted by penelopefabric

If you don't get a UKer to help let me know I will order it and send it if the shipping isn't too outrageous for you.:)

Penelope, thank you for the offer, but it was me not noticing that there was a link for international customers. Once I realized that ,the order went through ok.

Originally posted by KathG

Hi Janette

Just read your post after I posted. Thanks though :D

I really liked your stitchout with the Metro thread, was that free hand ? It looked very good and pretty too !!!

No not freehand - I wish !!! it was a panto that I have not used yet and just wanted to try out and make a sampler.

It is a very pretty panto. I haven't used it on a quilt yet, but will do soon.

:)

HI,

Here is the US there is an upgrade to Internet Explorer It would be IE8. IE8 does not carry the certificates needed from one page to the next on some sites. Thousand of Bolts would be one (hopefully they have fixed it) I tried and tried to place an order and it would not let me it would stop when I went to the next page, I have ordered from them for years. Finally ordered off my

husbands I Phone. After 100's .. talking to their IT dept they realized it was IE8 and there were many customers effected. I now have Mozilla Firefox, and am liking it better it has built in spell check. I can order off any site, and do.

I realize this does not get you your thread, but may help overall

Melora

Archived