Know I've seen it, can't find it! Circles/Bubbles

HELP! I know I saw a quilt design I really want to incorporate into my new project . . . I think it was on this Forum, I rarely visit any other. It was quilted with freeform circles. They're kind of grouped and overlapped, numerous different sizes. The pictured quilt is in Blues. It kind of looked like or at least reminded me of clusters of bubbles. I have just received a quilt with freeform circles on simple squares for a background. I'd love to see this picture again. I am going to "wing" it if I can't find it but maybe someone remembers this one. I think it was around the first to the middle of March that I saw it. I thought I'd saved the picture, in favorites but can't find it. Thanks so much for any help you can give, finding this pictured quilt.

For some reason the name Judy L springs to mind as posting something maybe.

I am not even positive on her member name ffq-lar, Still guessing.

"don't quote me"

And remember to check the search box for 3 months etc

Went into Judy's entries for the last three months and nothing that struck me as being what you needed so disregard this thought!!!!!!

Lyn

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

Thanks so much for all of your kind replies. Alas, none of them are the one I'm looking for, I don't know now where I may have seen it, I was so sure I'd saved it, probably did, just where did I save it . . . Gads, too much to remember.

I apologize for not replying to all of your kind responses sooner, there's been a long anticipated upheaval in my personal life and I have been working as a Census Enumerator as well as being the caretaker for my elderly Mom and all of my animal friends. We discovered Mom, who lives only a block from me, had a series of small strokes back in December. I knew something was amiss, we had tests, but only just now received a decisive verdict. She's 83 and has been in fantastic health, here-to-fore. She still does really well, comparatively speaking, she just isn't confident driving and does have blanks in her memory. Anyway, I'm running in a MAXED OUT mode and of course, I have 3 quilts to quilt!!! Where were they when I needed work!!!! I will just plod along one day at a time and hope everything and everyone gets the attention they need and deserve. I do need the income since I'm on my own these days . . . hope I can figure out how to survive!

No, not pebble quilting but thanks for the suggestion. I looked through all of the Circle Lord Challenges way back, but if it's there I missed it. That's where I would have expected to have seen it. The Border of the link Suzanne sent is closer to what I had seen except it was over the entire quilt and not just in the border. Maybe I can use the border pattern flow to help me decide the were and how of what I hope to do on the quilt. Thanks again. Dixie

• 2 weeks later...

Archived