Hey Moxies...!

Hi Moxies: I'm kind of a newbie here...bought my Millennium about a year ago and I am still having so many struggles I'm almost at the point of regretting my decision. If you have room, would it be ok if I attend your get together on Saturday...I'm almost in the Portland neighborhood (Tacoma, WA...ha!). I've had good support from Barb and Sheila...thanks to both of you ladies...but I think it's time I see how someone else's machine works before I waste any more of their time....I'm still not sure that the problem isn't me. If there is an empty space let me know, if not maybe next time.... Cindy

Hey Cindy!!

You are very welcome to attend on Saturday. I am pulling out of my driveway at 7:30 and if you would like to ride down with me I am one mile off I-5 in Olympia. Email if you are interested.

lindarech@comcast.net

Debbie is close to Fabric Depot so that may be a side-trip on the way home. Hope to see you Saturday!

If you can't make it, come visit and we can go over some things about your machine.

I'm a Moxie....but live way too far away to attend many meetings :) I can tell you...you would always be welcome to attend the Moxie meetings. They are the best group ever!! Very friendly, caring and I'm sure many of them would be there for you for moral support. You could not attend a better group to help you with the issues you may be having.

Don't give up. It always takes a while to get acquainted with your machine. This is not an overnight process for most of us. There are some that take to it with no problems and become great quilters in a matter of days. For the rest of us it is an evolving process. Just don't give up if you love quilts and creativity.

Ok, I think I will be a Moxie...thanks everyone! Linda, I'd love to share a ride with you and just sent you an e-mail. To all the rest of you...Kristina, Mary Beth, Linda and Lynda...you've all been a help to me many times in the past, I do appreciate it and I'll be back for more help I'm sure...you all are the best.

Archived