Maple Island Quilts Patterns - wanna sell??

Kristina, sent you U2U with my pattern for this if you're interested. This was that wedding quilt I started the morning of the wedding and finished it on the ride between the wedding and reception that evening. You could use light and dark scraps in place of the whites and blacks and the reds could be a focus fabric.

post--13461904258278_thumb.jpg

Kristina, sent you U2U with my pattern for this if you're interested. This was that wedding quilt I started the morning of the wedding and finished it on the ride between the wedding and reception that evening. You could use light and dark scraps in place of the whites and blacks and the reds could be a focus fabric.

Originally posted by SandraC

Here's the hidden nines block. You can also change it up by using fewer fabrics. I guess in the end you would lay out the blocks and play with them to figure out how to set them together...just like log cabins.

Okay, I'm a dork....but I didn't realize this how to do this. Since you posted this I googled it. I love it! So easy!! This is the block I will do with my granddaughter next month when she comes to spend some time. Should be quick and easy. Thank you for sharing!!

Originally posted by SandraC

Here's the hidden nines block. You can also change it up by using fewer fabrics. I guess in the end you would lay out the blocks and play with them to figure out how to set them together...just like log cabins.

Okay, I'm a dork....but I didn't realize this how to do this. Since you posted this I googled it. I love it! So easy!! This is the block I will do with my granddaughter next month when she comes to spend some time. Should be quick and easy. Thank you for sharing!!

Archived