My first Queen size quilt on the Lenni

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful quilting!! That is really your first quilt? Very impressive! I've just finished my first quilt on my Lenni, too, but don't think I'll post a picture of it. Your granddaughter will love her quilt! Great job! I'd better get to my class with Dawn soon, but I'm having trouble finding a day that I can go.

Beautiful quilting!! That is really your first quilt? Very impressive! I've just finished my first quilt on my Lenni, too, but don't think I'll post a picture of it. Your granddaughter will love her quilt! Great job! I'd better get to my class with Dawn soon, but I'm having trouble finding a day that I can go.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.

Just to clarify, this was not my first quilt. I made my first two queen-sized quilts on my Husquavarna Viking machine top and quilting. After the second one, I decided that there had to be a better way. That's when I looked for alternatives and found the Lenni machine within my price range. This quilt is the first one completed on the Lenni.

I've made about 3-4 small baby quilts, one twin-sized, two queens and this one. I'm self-taught and getting better with each new quilt. I just wish I could make enough $$ to make this a full-time occupation, but alas, that is not to be.

Pauline L Lally

Thanks for all your wonderful comments.

Just to clarify, this was not my first quilt. I made my first two queen-sized quilts on my Husquavarna Viking machine top and quilting. After the second one, I decided that there had to be a better way. That's when I looked for alternatives and found the Lenni machine within my price range. This quilt is the first one completed on the Lenni.

I've made about 3-4 small baby quilts, one twin-sized, two queens and this one. I'm self-taught and getting better with each new quilt. I just wish I could make enough $$ to make this a full-time occupation, but alas, that is not to be.

Pauline L Lally

Pauline - Welcome to the forum!!! Great work on that quilt - it looks awsome!! We look forward to seeing more photos of many more quilts from you.... keep 'em coming! :cool:

I know what you mean about the struggle quilting can be on smaller machines - I bet you Love your Lenni!!! Enjoy and have fun!!

Pauline - Welcome to the forum!!! Great work on that quilt - it looks awsome!! We look forward to seeing more photos of many more quilts from you.... keep 'em coming! :cool:

I know what you mean about the struggle quilting can be on smaller machines - I bet you Love your Lenni!!! Enjoy and have fun!!

Archived