My first Queen size quilt on the Lenni

Here are some pictures of my first Lenni Quilt. I chose the Irish triple chain. The quilt was made for my oldest grand-daughter. I have 9 grandchildren and she's the oldest. 8 more quilts to go!

Pauline L Lally

post--13461904297846_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are some pictures of my first Lenni Quilt. I chose the Irish triple chain. The quilt was made for my oldest grand-daughter. I have 9 grandchildren and she's the oldest. 8 more quilts to go!

Pauline L Lally

I made a circle inside of the lighter diamond that was surrounded by the tripe chain. I used a cirle template. Tried used the Harley fence but I got too frustrated. Maybe I'll get better at the Hartley fence!

By the way, thanks to Dawn Cavanaugh whose class I took at the Providence, RI MQS show who urged me to go for it......

Pauline L Lally

post--134619042983_thumb.jpg

I made a circle inside of the lighter diamond that was surrounded by the tripe chain. I used a cirle template. Tried used the Harley fence but I got too frustrated. Maybe I'll get better at the Hartley fence!

By the way, thanks to Dawn Cavanaugh whose class I took at the Providence, RI MQS show who urged me to go for it......

Pauline L Lally

Archived