Need help on this one! RESULTS! PICTURES!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the great praise! I didn't expect that among such experts!

I tried the bump-bump feathers on a border previously and it didn't work well because I did it on busy fabric with matching thread! I couldn't see what I was doing!!!

As far as what I did--I used Suzanne Early's book, Meander Magic, and just made some meanders and then feathered them in! I tried to mark it out first, but I never seem to follow any directions, so it turned out much different anyway! Thanks again for all the help and for the nice comments--they are much appreciated!

Monica Gum

APQS MILLENNIUM

www.piecefultimes.blogspot

www.piecefultimes.weebly.com

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the great praise! I didn't expect that among such experts!

I tried the bump-bump feathers on a border previously and it didn't work well because I did it on busy fabric with matching thread! I couldn't see what I was doing!!!

As far as what I did--I used Suzanne Early's book, Meander Magic, and just made some meanders and then feathered them in! I tried to mark it out first, but I never seem to follow any directions, so it turned out much different anyway! Thanks again for all the help and for the nice comments--they are much appreciated!

Monica Gum

APQS MILLENNIUM

www.piecefultimes.blogspot

www.piecefultimes.weebly.com

Archived