Switching to a 14' table...wondering why others are downsizing?

Lisa...I was trying to tone down the need for Spare equipment in the vehicles as you travel around the great state of Nevada and Montana as that goes :P:P:P...people out here don't understand that when you pass the last town and don't gas up that you just might be walking back or setting and hope someone comes before you freeze or starve.;););) We always had spare gas, water, candles, blankets and FOOD when we lived there...people liked to go with us because we knew how to get home in one piece.:P

I'm sorry to hear the shop in Battlemountain isn't doing/gone...I liked that place, but so glad that others have popped up...I will be home in July or August so if time, depending on daylight I might get Gene to stop in Elko for a minute or two.... Can't wait to smell the Sagebrush and Prairie grasses.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lisa...I was trying to tone down the need for Spare equipment in the vehicles as you travel around the great state of Nevada and Montana as that goes :P:P:P...people out here don't understand that when you pass the last town and don't gas up that you just might be walking back or setting and hope someone comes before you freeze or starve.;););) We always had spare gas, water, candles, blankets and FOOD when we lived there...people liked to go with us because we knew how to get home in one piece.:P

I'm sorry to hear the shop in Battlemountain isn't doing/gone...I liked that place, but so glad that others have popped up...I will be home in July or August so if time, depending on daylight I might get Gene to stop in Elko for a minute or two.... Can't wait to smell the Sagebrush and Prairie grasses.

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

i wasn't aware that the shop in battle mountain was closing. :o I won a gift certificate there last year...maybe I need to take a road trip or call them.

I don't know if they are closing...but she has it up for sale. We just lost our second little shop here...

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

i wasn't aware that the shop in battle mountain was closing. :o I won a gift certificate there last year...maybe I need to take a road trip or call them.

I don't know if they are closing...but she has it up for sale. We just lost our second little shop here...

Archived