Little League All Stars Baseball Tournament!!! We are Back!

WE ARE BACK FROM CALIENTE NEVADA!

We played 2 games...and were leading both into the 3rd innings...and then...we blew up. The heat was a major factor. We ended up losing both games. :( Sad but excited none the least as they played their hearts out. As a coach...I could not have been more proud. ;)

We had a lot of fun though. The boys entered a home run derby last night with 100 other players...and were able to hit...but no home runs to win the derby. Some of the boys on the other teams can hit the ball hard and fast! We were impressed. :)

Thanks for all the prayers. The boys did well. I am a proud Mama and Coach! :)

Eric hit a homerun in the first game...resulting in 3 runs made. He also assisted in a couple of outs!

Sven made 5 outs and assisted in 3 others! He hit hard too. Got on base every inning until the last one when he struck out. He was bummed.

My boys definitely earned their spots on the team. Sven took the losses hard...Eric 'rolled' with it. He was exhausted, overheated, and ready to hit the pool in the canyon!

WE ARE BACK FROM CALIENTE NEVADA!

We played 2 games...and were leading both into the 3rd innings...and then...we blew up. The heat was a major factor. We ended up losing both games. :( Sad but excited none the least as they played their hearts out. As a coach...I could not have been more proud. ;)

We had a lot of fun though. The boys entered a home run derby last night with 100 other players...and were able to hit...but no home runs to win the derby. Some of the boys on the other teams can hit the ball hard and fast! We were impressed. :)

Thanks for all the prayers. The boys did well. I am a proud Mama and Coach! :)

Eric hit a homerun in the first game...resulting in 3 runs made. He also assisted in a couple of outs!

Sven made 5 outs and assisted in 3 others! He hit hard too. Got on base every inning until the last one when he struck out. He was bummed.

My boys definitely earned their spots on the team. Sven took the losses hard...Eric 'rolled' with it. He was exhausted, overheated, and ready to hit the pool in the canyon!

Kristina, ALL of you can be very proud of all those players.. it takes a lot of guts, so to speak, to loose, and keep going without making everyone around them miserable, to.

Congrats for the great try, and hugs around for now and next year.

RitaR

Kristina, ALL of you can be very proud of all those players.. it takes a lot of guts, so to speak, to loose, and keep going without making everyone around them miserable, to.

Congrats for the great try, and hugs around for now and next year.

RitaR

How wonderful for your kids and you too! I think sports and kids just go together so well, I love the teaching/learning arena that's available with sports, the skills learnt, the sportsmanship, the fellowship, the discipline, and so much more. It's a winning situation no matter what the scores ended up being. Congrats to you all! :cool:

How wonderful for your kids and you too! I think sports and kids just go together so well, I love the teaching/learning arena that's available with sports, the skills learnt, the sportsmanship, the fellowship, the discipline, and so much more. It's a winning situation no matter what the scores ended up being. Congrats to you all! :cool:

Archived