Little League All Stars Baseball Tournament!!! We are Back!

My boys Eric and Sven both made the All Star 9-10 year league and I am the Assistant Coach. We are headed to Tournament tomorrow.

Please remember us...and pray for travel mercies and health/safety as we are headed into 100 degree temperatures. A shock for our kids and families! :cool:

We are what we are and we are as ready as we can possibly be....we have a positive attitude.

GO WHITE PINE ALL-STARS

I will post pictures of the team when we return. The boys look pretty spiffy in their new uniforms! ;)

My boys Eric and Sven both made the All Star 9-10 year league and I am the Assistant Coach. We are headed to Tournament tomorrow.

Please remember us...and pray for travel mercies and health/safety as we are headed into 100 degree temperatures. A shock for our kids and families! :cool:

We are what we are and we are as ready as we can possibly be....we have a positive attitude.

GO WHITE PINE ALL-STARS

I will post pictures of the team when we return. The boys look pretty spiffy in their new uniforms! ;)

post--1346190431682_thumb.gif

GO White Pine All Stars!!!

Prayers for good sportsman ship, health and traveling mercies.. for ALL of you, and other teams meating up at the finals.. Such a good feat, they have accomplished.

Stay well, safe and healthy,

God Bless, Ritar

GO White Pine All Stars!!!

Prayers for good sportsman ship, health and traveling mercies.. for ALL of you, and other teams meating up at the finals.. Such a good feat, they have accomplished.

Stay well, safe and healthy,

God Bless, Ritar

Archived