How to quilt this beautiful star?

I think I would look at some alternative to much SIDing - not only because it is a bit of a nightmare to do but also because it is a bit predictable!!:)

I like the sound of how Marilyn Badger did hers - and I would definitely try to track that down and check it out!!;)

OMG that is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see it when it's quilted!

I also saw the F&P show featuring Marilyn Badger and was absolutely inspired by watching how she quilted that quilt! (So much so that I knew I needed the micro-drive handles for Lenni.......which I now have, thanks to Rockin'Robin. )

I don't have anything extra to add for tips since you have gotten so many great ideas already but will be eagerly waiting to see your end result. It will be gorgeous! :D:D

Thank you all for the great ideas. I'll certainly be referring to Patty's quilt a lot when I get this one loaded. First though, a few simple ones to get me warmed up.

Mary Beth, I'll be sure and give Mary the piecer, your name and address. I'm sure that she'll be happy to send it to you just as soon as it's done. (That is, if she can pry it out of my hands!)

Archived