Stencil Challenge....

I had everything designed and thought I would get to this... But, we sold my studio building (old historical that was beginning to need major $$$ in work) and I had to do a quick move and right now I'm digging out of the towering rubbermaid boxes to make the entire upstairs floor of our home my studio. We just got Millie set back up this week, she has been over at the APQS SPA, and Christy (not sure of the spelling) did a WONDERFUL job on her. She had a few issues and she really is running like a Champion now. I'm so very pleased!

So I had to step down from this challenge. Still think I'll finish the piece sometime because I loved working and developing with smaller sections of a stencil and pairing it with the entire stencil design. I actually traced the stencil and then scanned it into Corel Draw and manipulated it there to develop my design. Too much fun for a retired graphic artist.

Maybe someday! ;)

I knew that I didn't have time to even consider beginning one for this challenge, but this week I got a chance to stop at a couple quilt shops in Springfield, MO and I found a large stencil that made me think of this challenge and maybe sometime being able to use it for one.

Thanks for the fun and the dreaming.

Archived