Midwest quilters

Jewels....AND I LOVE IT!(that your retired!)

Debbi: YES, most definitly! We WILL meet up this year!

I may take you up on 1 room (if..and only "if" someone needs a room that will be coming farther than I will.) If so, I can easily drive to your place in the a.m.

Also, I can take hubby's Explorer that fits 8. 2 rows of back seats!

Sheri and Roxanne, I have rooms reserved for both of you and I still have two rooms available. We don't need to spend the night in Des Moines. It's about 2 hours from my house - an easy drive (especially if Sheri is driving!). Which days will work for you two? And who else is coming?????

My vote is to go either Thur or Fri.

The earlier the better in my opinion. Fri & Sat it gets a tad packed, and I like shopping when it's not so crowded, but you all throw in your votes too!

I'd be happy to go up to Jewels Wed. nite, and going up Thurs...but if we end up going fri, that's ok too!

Yes, I will drive the Explorer!

Roxanne, yes, why don't you just drive here, hop in with me..and we can go up to Jewels together..and then on our way back if it's late, you can stay here if you dont want to drive the other 2 hrs home.

Hi Jewels, I may come up. I love getting together with the midwest quilters. I always learn something! Aren't you just happy as a lark since you have retired??? I usually work on Wed but I have not committed to that week yet. ( I love that I pick when I work) The benifits of being an RN for over 30 years:D:D:D

Ok you guys, I may just see you there as several from our guild are road tripping and staying there Wed-Sat night! We aren't taking any classes but will be taking a day trip some place (?). I'm sure I'll be able to hear you.... I mean find you!!! lol! Should be fun!

Archived