Lenni

KarenH

I have advice. Clean your sewing/quilting room well and make a special place for her. Get all your goodies you need ahead of time. (there is a thread on here that tells you what you'll need). Cook up at least a week's worth of meals and freeze them. Go ahead and clean the house before it comes. Then just smile and have the time of your life! You will just love the life you are about to experience.

Karen,

I just had to reply to your post. I welcomed my new Lenni into my home last week. I completely understand the nervousness you are feeling right now. I was so nervous when I ordered my machine. After all, it's a lot of $$$'s, takes up a lot of space, etc., etc. After working (practicing, practicing, practicing) on my Lenni for a week now all of the nervous feelings went away and I'm just spending time getting to know her and the experience has been thoroughly enjoyable! If you decide to purchase a Lenni you will fall in love with her! So...take a deep breath...and if you have your heart set on it and this is the right choice for you...go for it! Best of luck to you on whatever you decide!

I have really enjoyed my Lenni so far. It was delivered and set up on May 18, 2010 and I am so excited that I just finished doing freehand leaves and tendrils on the quilt for my daughter Katherine's wedding on Sept. 4.

I started playing around freehand on some practice muslin then with the double plume panto that was included in the machine purchase.. I completed 4 smaller quilts before I attempted the wedding quilt that is 102 inches square. Of course, the quilting I did on the wedding quilt does not come anywhere close to the fabulous quilting displayed by the members here, but I am pleased with it for a beginner.

I had a viking mega quilter on a pfaff frame but the Lenni is miles ahead of that set-up. Easier to load, much better stitch regulator, stable table, easy to use leaders, substantial laser light set up, great customer service. etc..... Can you tell I am impressed with Lenni and APQS. You will love it.

Charmaine

Archived