edge rider wheels

How different are the Edge Rider wheels from the ones that came with my 2006 Milli? Are they just different wheels made of a different material? I am debating getting either a Circle Lord or a QZ and wonder if I need the Edge Rider wheels with them. I do pantos now and for myself I am satisfied. I only quilt for myself. I want to be able to use the boards with stylus for baptist fans and clam shells. And I know I would be expanding out from there. Lots of stuff to think about and since I only quilt for myself at this time I don't want to spend a mint. I am on line almost every day admiring the great work you all do. And I learn a lot.

I have a 2007 Millennium and the wheels do not affect the use of the Quiltazoid. I just switched to the M and M wheels by APQS and I can see a real difference in the movement of the machine, especially when working from the front. I haven't tried to do a pantograph yet but I am pretty sure that the oval and circle shapes on the panto are going to be more round and not flattened on the top like they were when I had the original wheels that came with the machine.

Archived