Grandmother's Flower Garden

Marcia Smith

Marcia,

You can do continuous curve quilting on flower gardens...very fast and easy, or do wandering leaves in each of the setting hexagons, then flower petals in the "flower portion" and finally a circular or other design in the center of each flower.

As for how to find responses, you can do it two ways. The easiest way is to do it is to post your question, and then after it appears on the Forum, look right above the topics for the word "subscribe". Click on that word and you will "subscribe" to the thread. Then any time someone posts to the thread you are following you will receive notice.

The other way is to use the "search" feature in the same way. Click on the word Search, then search either by key word, topic, or even by your username. You can look back a week, a month or all the way back to the beginning.

Hope this helps!

Depends on how much customer wants you to do and to pay~!. A beautiful panto or overall would work too and be less expensive for the customer. I'm becomming more of a fan of this route because in the end most customers just want it done and the pantos out there are really beautiful and so easy. Pantos are definitely my business bread and butter!

Sharon

"As for how to find responses, you can do it two ways. The easiest way is to do it is to post your question, and then after it appears on the Forum, look right above the topics for the word "subscribe". Click on that word and you will "subscribe" to the thread. Then any time someone posts to the thread you are following you will receive notice."

WOW!!!!! I didn't know that. :D I learn something new on here everyday.

Archived