Na na nah booboo! Guess who I met in Paducoo???

:P:P Sorry, couldn't resist the rhyme!

DH and I went on a little vacation down south to Louisville, Nashville, and Paducah!! We had our BEST time in Paducah.

Judy and Irene rescued me from Hancock's of Paducah and gave us a wonderful tour of a great town! We had so much fun; even hubby was impressed! It was just awesome that your quilty friends will drop whatever they are doing and spend the day with you! My DH took this fuzzy pic of us in front of Caryl Bryer Fallert's shop. The first pic he took he cut our heads off. I think he was laughing too much!!

Bryerpatch Studio was unbelievable!! All that eye candy in one place!! And Caryl was as warm and welcoming as all our quilty friends! What a great creative talent she is!! Even my DH stood with his mouth hanging open!

Thanks girls, for the BEST time with the BEST hostesses ever!!

post--13461904919828_thumb.jpg

Oh Linnea, it was GREAT to see you again! What a fun day! I enjoyed every minute and I know Irene did too. Gary is definitely a keeper. Give him another hug for me. I'm so glad he brought you through here and stayed long enough to allow us to make a memory. Can't wait to see you here again next spring. Caryl will still be here too and will probably have another fabulous masterpiece on the wall. Bring your most comfortable shoes--you're gonna need 'em! Will look forward to seeing you then!

O Linnea, it was sooo good to spend the day with you and Gary and show off Paducah. There's a bed on hold for you here for the Paducah quilt show so get ready for some fun!!! I had a wonderful time. Great to meet up with quilter friends. Cant wait to see your masterpiece from the goodies you bought!! Judy and I will be raring to go for some more fun when you get here!

Archived