I need your prayers

I have a big favor from all of you.

Rumor has it that my company will be offering an incentive package for those who wish to retire now. This is suppose to take place within the next 6 months. I passed this opportunity up once (which was a year and a half's pay) but be assured I won't pass it up this next time. It means that they will pay me to leave. Please pray for this as I believe things are achieved thru prayer. I have been considering leaving before the end of the year and a very good source has asked me to wait that this is looking very likely. I hope you do not mind my asking this of you. I want more than anything to quilt full-time.

Grammie

I hope you get it Grammie: my fingers are crossed

Be careful of the TAX-man though. If you add your salary, & your incentive package together, you may find that you have to pay a whole lot more in taxes than you would think. Do you self a favor, & check it out, so you don't land up paying most of it back to the TAX-man. :(

We put put all of the DH's incentive package into rrsp's, so we could defure the taxes until our income was alot less. ;)

Grammie, I have joined our sisters with a word to our Father. I know that His plans for our lives are far more than we can even imagine so I am lifting you and your desire up to Him.

Can hardly wait to see what you can do when you can quilt 23 hours a day, well, maybe only 22:D. Now I know how you are able to get so much done. You have Spirit fuel in your tank.

Blessings this day

It does my heart so good to see so many Christians on this chat line - I guess that's the reason that I can always say "I've never run into a nasty quilter" God is soo o o o o o good to bring us together like this - and think of it - we can be all together in His Kingdom also - wow - doesn't get any better than that - anyway Grammie - you have my prayers also.

Hmmm, Angie...

Not everyone on this forum is a Christian. It doesn't mean we're not good people, or that we do not pray!

Grammie, I'm adding in my own good thoughts and yes, prayers, for the outcome you want!

My DH god such an offer about 10 years ago, and it was really good for both of us!

Mary

Archived