I?m new......

Hello all over the world!

I want to introduce myself: I started LA-quilting in January with my Millennium "Emma";)

Piecing and quilting since 2000, working in Claudia?s Quiltshop the last six years.

Now I?m a happy Longarm-Quilter:D:cool:!

I really enjoy to belong to the LA-family:cool:

Some day I?ll try to post a picture of my projects!

Elke

....Elke!

An absolutely heartly welcome to this wonderful chat group!:D

Instead of chatting...*lol* we could talk in the shop face to face:cool:, but I enjoy to say "hello" to you here!

Have a great time...And I KNOW, that you are a very talented Quilter!

Ladies......you have to see Elke?s projects.....you will be blown away:cool:

Best wishes from over the ocean!

Claudia

Beautiful quilt too by the way.............very nice feathers. I've been practicing them for some time now and have gotten them to look really nice on paper. Now on to the quilt they will go.............soon I hope.

I can do great feathers of my DSM and just ok on the LA.......So I know I will soon have them looking the same way on my LA.

Tish

Dear Elke

How wonderful to see you introduce yourself! Many of us knew of your amazing talent already and it is so nice to see pictures of what you have created! I think of you often and hope you continue to share pictures with all of us across the ocean! Keep up the great work and give hugs to all from me!

XXOO

HI: It is so inspiring to read to all the successes that you ladies are having. I bought my "Nellie" in Paducah this year and had it set up in my sewing room in late May. I am still practicing but it is such a slow process for me. I still work full time at USPS and there just does not seem to be enough time. I was doing fairly well freehanding with my Bernina---this is a whole new ballgame and I'm getting nervous that I just won't make the "cut". I hope the classes in September with Myrna will save me. I do not owe anything on my machine as my husband (such a prince) gave me 1/2 and I had saved the rest. I guess the pressure is from myelf because my husband is so encouraging. I have done one Veterans quilt (charity) for our local guild project for the nursing home. We are doing 108 twin size quilts do be hopefully completed by Veterans Day in November. The quilting was just meadering but I did get the spacing and the tension right after much practice. I just will have to "breathe" and keep at it.;)

Welcome to Elke and Jobuck! Nice to meet you both. Looking forward to seeing more beautiful quilt pictures from you Elke. Jobuck, keep working on those Veteran's quilts . . .with 108 twin size quilt under your belt you will be well on your way; you will see improvement with each quilt you do. Hurry for another encouraging husband!

Allison C. Bayer, Plano, Texas

Allison's Machine Quilting

Established 1997

Milliennium on 12' table

Archived