Hancock fabrics - GO SALE

Many thanks for the heads up, Cheri.. shall go check it out. I don't think you mean Hancocks of Paducah...

Later

I've tried and tried to reach Hancocks Fabrics and it just isn't working. Could you possibly give us the URL...?? I have been having internet problems.. so it may just be me.. but only with Hancocks?? nawww.

Thanks much!,

Hi Cheri, yes I did, but it's the same as for Mary, they don't have the ones I need on sale. Guess I go back to Shoppers Rule, unless someone can suggest another site that charges less. The main one I need is the 2.25"strips..

Thanks for the help, Mary and Cheri.

I went to Sew Vac Direct and found excellent prices on the dies. Got a 2 1/2" strip and the 6 1/2" tumbler. Would like the 12" block set also -- maybe if I drop a hint to the "Birthday Fairy" it will arrive in January! '

I did have to do several searches to find these -- not everything comes up when searching under "accuquilt dies". Rita, I couldn't find the 2 1/4" strips. But the 2 1/2" was $50.

Thanks very much Mary, guess I'll go to www.shoppersrule.com and see what all they have. You name the price, if it's above their minumum, they will accept it. I got 7 dollars off one of my cutters.

Good luck, and if anyone else wants to help us by posting url s to sites they consider lower priced, we would all appreciate it.

Thanks..

Another place to get the Accuquilt Go is http://www.jhittlesewing.com/sewing/catalog.php

You might have to create an account, whcih is just your name and email, but I've done business with them for a couple of years with no problem and they won't send emails to you if you don't want them. To see the price of the Go and the dies, just click on the links for Show Price. No sales tax (except perhaps if you live in KY) and no shipping on orders over $100.

Archived