Blissed Lenni and Lucy videos

Thanks, Kath... they are good and very informative. I have a feeling though, that no matter how much you see and hear others demo and comment on the bliss, we really don't understand unless we actually try it out in person.

Guess I'll contact Ye Olde Forest and see if they have one yet..

Thanks again!

Linzi, that sounds good. I am trying not to be impulsive, as if I do upgrade to the Bliss table I would go for the 12ft, which would mean new poles, and am wondering if they would be included in the $4000. Just wish I could do it before the VAT increase, but what with Christmas and some long overdue decorating needing doing, I dont think that will happen.

The lady walking past Myrna in the background of the second video, just happens to be one of the 15 ladies that I went to Houston with!!!!!!

I loved playing on all those blissed Lennies and Milleniums. Pity we had problems in the classrooms with the APQS machines.

I think the gremlins(sabotaged!) were getting in each night and messing them up, as they were fine when I left them at 9pm one night and not so great by 9am the next morning!

Lyn

Originally posted by Busy Quilting

I loved playing on all those blissed Lennies and Milleniums. Pity we had problems in the classrooms with the APQS machines.

I think the gremlins(sabotaged!) were getting in each night and messing them up, as they were fine when I left them at 9pm one night and not so great by 9am the next morning!

Lyn

I really think we need some security in the classrooms where APQS machines are used. I taught hands on classes at MQS several years ago, and checked all the machines before closing the doors at 11 PM. When I arrived at 8 AM for my class, the wheels on the Millies had been cranked tight and the students could barely move them. Unfortunately there were owners of other brands on the machines, and they complained loud enough for all to hear. The tension dials had all been cranked tight too, so of course there was a lot of thread breakage.

This was the same year ALL my student notes mysteriously disappeared from under a skirted table in my classroom, before my first early morning class. After MUCH searching & asking & looking through the dumpsters, they were "found" in the back of one of the competitor's trucks! :o Of course they had been loaded "by accident", with my name all over the boxes. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Archived