Heart and Home BOM - anyone quilted one?

I have this little beauty on my frame, and the pictures supplied show it echo quilted....I am not sure I want to go that route, there is room for a bit more than that. My Customer is easy, whatever I want to do....she is a new Customer, from a large Guild in another Province and I want to absolutely floor her with this quilting job.

Any ideas from you wonderful people would be welcome. Thanks so much.

post--13461905041358_thumb.jpg

I wish I did have an idea, Normally I don't take too much to that style, though I admit they can be beautiful. I do however like this one.. Maybe it is the Tole like areas combined with the Victorian? or have I them totally out of their name places...

Hi Monika,

And I have never managed to attach a location!

Here is what to do for your search.

Click on the search box.

In the top (search for ) box enter heart and home ( no parentheses)

Leave the "posted by" box empty.

Down at the bottom is a box to allow you to search far back in the archives.It says "from". Click on the arrow in the box and then on the one that says "last year".

Search

There are only a few selections--at the bottom is one by Shana. Click on that one and enjoy the view!

Now, will somebody show me how to attach a location, please?? :)

Thanks Linda, I founbd it. Shana quilted it like it shows on the pictures of the original with echo quilting.

To attach a location, click on the item you searched for, then look way up top in the address bar, you will see something like this

http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=19891&page=1#pid237399

highlight it, right click, "copy", then go to your location you want it at and "paste|"it....clear as mud????

Archived