Thank you, & you, & you,& you........!!!

Kenna,

So many of us have gone thru incredibly devastating times... I'm so happy to see you coming thru this! The love of good friends and your strong faith will sustain you... keep up the good work! We're glad to have you back! (or not since Shana says your "down" again!)

Kenna,

I'm so glad that you are feeling a little better and that you have a merciful employer. God truly does work in mysterious ways. I firmly believe that things happen for a reason and that God doesn't always reveal the reason until He is ready to show you the path.

It was truly a pleasure working on the quilt for you. I will keep praying for you and asking God to help you through the next part of your journey. Hang in there!

Kenna,

so glad to hear from you again & to hear how you are improving day by day. It was a pleasure to share in your 'care-package'. As someone said, on those dark days you can hold that quilt and know we are all there giving you our support!

I'll continue to keep you in my prayers and hope that you continue to heal and that you find a way to make your plan for the future work out.

Looking forward to seeing a picture of you and the quilt.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Archived