MQX who is going? My classes and free time

I'm arriving on Tuesday evening. I may go on a roadtrip to quiltshops on the Cape with Dianne B on Wednesday but we'll be back in time to go to the preview evening Wednesday night. I'm volunteering and shopping all day Thursday & Friday am. Heading home Friday pm as have to work Saturday am ;-(

Maybe we can meet up after classes and before the Preview on Wednesday evening. Just look for those Blue ribbons!

Safe travels everyone!

I will be arriving Wed, around 7:30, hopefully in time to see opening night. I have one class Thursday, am going to Fire & Ice, which is wonderful food for anyone who wasn't with us last year! I'll be doing the show Friday with my Aunt from Mass, who is coming with her guild for the day. I leave mid afternoon on Friday to get back to PA for the Parkinson's walk along Boathouse Row in Philly. Whew, I'm tired already! :o:):D;)

I can't reach page 2 on this posting and the last I see on page 1 is from Jess./ Butterfly. I will be at the Ice-Cream Social tonight and will have some of the Forum blue ribbons to hand out so please approach me - the English one. I'll have my ribbon on.

I'm driving down after lunch today. Safe travels & see you all soon.

Archived